Registration is now open for CruiseWorld Asia Training Workshop (2020), a complimentary three-part virtual training workshop for travel agents to 'Rebuild, Reassure and Renew' confidence in the cruise industry.
Presented by Singapore Tourism Board and organised by Travel Weekly Asia in partnership with Cruise Lines International Association, these webinars will bring together the region's top cruise executives and expert speakers to share actionable insights and takeaways to overcome the current Covid-19 crisis.
Focusing on the theme of 'Rebuild, Reassure and Renew', the first training workshop will kick off on 8 October, followed by two consecutive sessions on 13 October and 14 October respectively.
During the training workshop, the region's top cruise executives will discuss the future of cruising and share their knowledge and experience on how major cruise lines are preparing for the resumption of sailings and working with travel agents in the region.
Speakers confirmed for these upcoming sessions include:
* Annie Chang, director, cruise, policy & planning group, Singapore Tourism Board
* Jiali Wong, regional manager, Cruise Lines International Association
* Angie Stephen, managing director, Asia Pacific, Royal Caribbean International
* Michael Goh, president of Dream Cruises and head of international sales at Genting Cruise Lines
* Paul Chong, vice president, business development, Carnival Asia and vice president, sales & commercial Southeast Asia, Costa Crociere
“The time has come for all stakeholders in the Asian cruise industry to work together and look forward to a restart," said Irene Chua, vice president and group publisher, Asia, Northstar Travel Group. "CruiseWorld Asia is designed to equip travel agents with actionable insights and opportunities to steer the recovery of their businesses ahead."
A second and third instalment of CruiseWorld Asia will follow later this year, featuring high-level panel discussion, education and networking opportunities with cruise industry leaders, ports, destinations, suppliers and sellers. More details will be announced closer to date.
Click here to register for CruiseWorld Asia.
The programme can be found here.